Back to Basics - Final Update

September 25, 2022

I’m going back to basics. Back to when I simply enjoyed reading for what it is. An escape from reality & a chance to explore new worlds.


I honestly cannot remember the last time I truly enjoyed reading a book or the last time I did not struggle to pick up a book & read.


I have made the decision to step away from book blogging. I have already made changes to my book blog to reflect this new direction. All I have now is a simple Tumblr for sharing my love of books.


I want to get back to my old reading days & just be happy with a book in my hands.



I will be…

  • Looking for good recommendations.
  • Reading what I want to.
  • Accepting when I don’t like a book & moving on.
  • Making myself a reading schedule.


I will not be…

  • Doing anymore book tours of any kind.
  • Focusing on what is ‘trendy’ in books.
  • Trying to get so many ARCs.
  • Forcing myself to read.
  • Caring about what others think.

I’m also cleaning up my Instagram feed, so there will less images on my profile. I want it to reflect who I am as a reader.


I hope you will stick with me on my journey as I rediscover my love for reading.


This blog will no longer be updated, only my Tumblr account will be. 

If you wish to follow on my other platforms, you will find the links here.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.