Update: Graduation & Book Reviews

May 22, 2019
I am sure you have noticed the lack of activity on here lately. For those of you who do not know yet, I will be graduating this June from Full Sail University with my Bachelor of Science degree in Media Communications. This has been a long journey for me and I am very excited to see it all come together. I have also been approved to move forward with my Master of Arts degree in Public Relations starting in August!


Now, on to more important information...

Due to finishing up my final courses and getting things in line for my coming graduation, I have had to put a hold on reviews for the moment. I am still participating in tours and such but do not feel that I have the time to properly devote to reading and writing reviews until after I have completed these final few courses. I will be back to posting reviews around the end of June or beginning of July.

Thank you for being patience and understanding through all of this!



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.